Monday, October 11, 2010

The Worst Sorority Initiations

FOLLE DEMOCRAZIA





And here I am with a gun in his hand pointed in the air ...
And here I am at the foot of a hill for an ideal confused for a democracy to say ...
am here I am with the memory in the hands of a distant family and happiness shabby ...
Here I am with the powerful mandate to "teach" to "educate"
e io pronto a chinar la testa per un paio di euro in tasca...

E' arrivata l'alba è arrivato un giorno in meno sul calendario, un altro giorno ancora "vivo", è arrivato un sospiro di un bambino a darmi la forza di andare avanti.

Ed eccomi qua fucile puntato, sguardo duro e l'angoscia nel cuore...
Eccomi qua berretto in testa e non è mica una festa ma basta un attimo per scrivere tragedia...
Eccomi qua sotto un cielo di "fuoco"che distrugge il nostro diritto a "convivere"...
Here I am with blood coming out of a sloppy body ...

E 'come the dawn came a day less on schedule, another day "live" came a sigh of a child to give me the strength to go forward.

I'm here now, I will not go away, I will not go into the abyss,
here I am, now I'm here to imagine that smile to see your face,
I am here I will not let me fly again play
not want to go away too soon I seen with your eyes, I will not take off
I continue to love,
I will not go away ..... I do not want ...... I will not!

E 'come the dawn came a day less on schedule, another day "live" came a sigh of a child to give me the strength to go forward.


Now I know I'll be famous on television, if only for a few seconds then it is clear again bows his head, ready for another tragedy is no time to cry this
maniac democracy "...

0 comments:

Post a Comment