Monday, October 25, 2010

How To Get My Wife To Wear Stockings

DUE MONDI A CONFRONTO, fra canzoni e pensieri




I had always been a dream, a wish that I brought with me a long time ... Vasco was writing about something that turned me on so much on my mind .... I brought the book to the proper authorities in my area but people are too busy doing other things in order to become aware of the hopes and dreams of our young , so I took a day and I decided that this book could also produce alone, and so I did ....

I threw my heart over the obstacle, I believed in a phrase that I bounced on his head for a long, perhaps too long and that is that "everyone can be anything you want to know you can not lose what you have ".... so I believed in what I wrote in, I brought it to myself and started a new journey, a journey that led me to know personal sides "unknown" ... I know everything I will bring no material gain but I'm sure that will fill my soul and heart of "new hope "....

... This is a book that will dial-a-duologia never published before: A COMPARISON OF TWO WORLDS. That of a common fan and that of his idol (Vasco). Two worlds meet, two historical and social contexts so different but equal to each other ... the hopes, dreams, illusions, through the stories that follow between the two realities ... A lot of fans like that, starting from his world to meet his idol ... life in a story between songs and thoughts.





the book is on the virtual library www.ilmiolibro.it

TO ORDER THE BOOK CONTACT THE EMAIL davidebeltrano @ libero.it The book will come to your home! Price 14 € (including VAT and delivery charges).

0 comments:

Post a Comment