Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cat With Sinus Infection

ECCO LA MIA CALABRIA....


Here's my Calabria, here is my region ,
where the skill is crushed by the recommendation,
where the dreams of young people crashing on the rocks of a changed reality to art by those who have some important position.
Here this is my city, my region is ,
where we have a splendid sea and where there are beautiful places
but perhaps for us this is too much ...
... and so on to ruin our beautiful beaches, a way to tarnish our beautiful places, both are useless, especially in my region is the 'I' not 'we',
the rest of the people who lives with you,
the rest of the community, does not count, do not care,
because in my region there is a constant struggle, as in a jungle,
and if anyone does ... well will rise sooner or later
This is my region, my city
and I'm proud to be born and live
and I'm proud to discover all its flaws that make it vulnerable in the eyes of the people ....
and work? Well a mirage to hope.
and talent? Well as a useless these days ....
E 'quite that' too much in my region,
pass from extreme happiness to the most desolate 'deep ....
there are those who run away way, those looking for a new "haven" from which to start
but my Calabria is beautiful in the eyes of all,
although there are tribes' which control parts of the territories!
But the important thing is that do not command our ideas, our thoughts ....
here is my Calabria, this is my city, here's my piece of life ...

contained in the book "Two worlds face to face"

0 comments:

Post a Comment