Thursday, November 11, 2010

Southpark It's The Japanese

QUEL MEDLEY D' EMOZIONI...



Durante quel medley acustico
ho lasciato tutto,
mi sono avvicinato
di più alla transenna,
ho accorciato le distanze dal palco,
e mi sono messo lì,
a cantare da solo...
quasi in disparte!
Ad un tratto ho closed eyes and "mind"
and I heard a slight murmur
taking me farther and farther away,
increasingly in another dimension ...
so I immediately opened my eyes, I
before you
almost like talking ...
you who told me
"if there is something you do not tell me hard"
and I would say that you
giving vent to all my fears,
joys,
defeats
and all those unexpected lift
that made me feel more alive!
It was as if each of us
had felt
to talk with each other
and that this spell
has sent
in every person around us.
Then when the show
is over, everything suddenly
è ritornato come prima...
e quell'infinito che avevo toccato con mano
beh tutto quell'infinito sai,
probabilmente,
 finisce quì
tra le righe di questa mia "prigione"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment