Sunday, September 5, 2010

Church Anniversary Invitation Sample

Delusions of a summer evening















hate parties, banquets and meeting places bourgeois
I love being outside in the street!
is not the amount of people that count but the quality!
hate to sit on one side
rather than another,
hate having to entertain and dance
when I do not want while off
or maybe just exhausted!
I probably confidential limits of exposure!
excites me every time risk skin
but my pear ',
non quella delle persone che amo!!!
Mi esalto quando l'esito dipende solo ed esclusivamente da me stesso,
mi sento piu' sicuro perche' NON SBAGLIO MAI,
non per convinzione di essere il migliore,
ma solo perchè se sei convinto di cio' che fai e delle tue qualità NON SI PUO' SBAGLIARE MAI!!
saluti da un delirio di una serata estiva
mentre tutto intorno suona di "apparente felicità"....

0 comments:

Post a Comment